Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Summer dress








Once again, a little flower dress. I really like this one, but it's too big for me. It's approximately a size 40/size M, but I think it's handmade so I can't tell for sure, there is no label at all. As I tried to show you on the pictures (sorry for the silly quality), the part under the arm is elastic (which is very convenient for the breast haha), and in the back, there are little metal rings so you can put a ribbon or something, I put this brown one just to show you (but I think you can easily cut off the rings if you want). If you want more pictures, or have any question at all (about shipping, or anything) feel free to ask.
This one I send for 3$ + shipping

Encore une petite robe fleurie, que j'aime beaucoup mais qui est trop grande pour moi. Je pense que c'est du à peu près, mais je crois qu'elle a été faite à la main car il n'y a pas d'étiquette du tout. La partie sous les bras est élastique, et il y a dans le dos des petits oeillets pour mettre un ruban ou autre chose. Je l'envoie pour 2 euros plus les frais de port.
Si vous avez des questions ou voulez d'autres photos, n'hésitez pas!











1 comment: